|Not the same shingled beach, but much the same climate|
|Life is spent waiting for the ball to come|
|You say Bitter, I say Seville.|
Other Must Remembers:
|Strawberries don't last long. Enjoy them.|
Ironic too that the fake here is more real than the real
- Must. Remember. Yesterday's meeting was very productive.
- Must.Remember. Even if the pooch puked on the couch, it's an easy fix.
- Must.Remember. Money isn't the only thing that matters - it's what you're willing to accept.
- Must.Remember. The pooch and his buddy are still cute and so affectionate.
- Must.Remember. I've already put some plans (November) into action, and regardless of what happens between now and then, the future is somewhat set (pectin free at that).
- Must.Remember. There are other opportunities out there.
- Must.Remember. To re-enter life again.
- Must.Remember. I went past the 157 mark and landed on the 156 mark. So close now.
- Must.Remember. All these applications will get done, and the die will be set at which point, maybe I can take the time to lie on a shingle beach and enjoy the sun without feeling the presence of an impending deadline.
Must.Remember. Memento Mori - in the final moments, nothing really matters it's out of your hands (however well protected from sun damage they've been in your life).