Well. I have problems too.
- My garburettor is broken
- I don't know how to spell "garburator"
- My pooch scratches himself more than I would like
- My dishwasher is making more noises than it used to
- The dial on my laundry machine won't select the program I want without a lot of jiggling
- I saw a silverfish last night
- My usb connector to my mouse has lost its cover so all its innards are showing like a bad version of the terminator villain guy thingy
- I have holes in my socks and jeans but can't be arsed to get new ones just yet even though I could do it through Amazon Prime
- My bacon was stringy this morning
- There's green mould on the patio of my shoebox what has vistas
- Dog hair covers everything in my shoebox
- I have people working for me but the work isn't working if you know what I mean
- I still have the opportunity to apply for funding even if the funding is hard to come by
- Even though my TE is gone, my family is well (for the most part)
- My bike lock broke, but I fixed it
- I have a 13" angular spatula coming
- My bills are paid and my payments are up to date
- I have savings in a country whose banking system is stable
- My Prime Minister is a Liberal with progressive views on how society should work - i.e. not to just squeeze the last dollar out of everything and everyone
And I could go on listing more and more problems. But you get the point. What's going on in my little world is nothing - only minor irritations - nothing that I can't deal with. Must. Remember. This.
One last thing - Must stop eating Kit-Kat for breakfast after having bacon.