Stale air

The sun will rise despite what rotten tangerines do.
Today, I must breathe.

Not just breathe, but focus on the act of breathing.

It's Tuesday and the storm of current events from the weekend hasn't cleared from my mind, and I can't concentrate on what I'm supposed to be doing. I have very uncharitable thoughts towards those who initiated the storm and that doesn't help the world's collective sense of calm.

Not to mention, I can't concentrate on those I should be giving guidance to. All I want to say to them is - run, hide, save yourself. There is no point in doing what we're supposed to be doing.

However, that's not looking ahead as one should in order to be ready for whatever happens. Okay. Today I must focus on the breathing and hopefully that will help me concentrate so I shake off this feeling of helplessness.