|Barista does Meta-Meta|
|Un Vrai Chien|
However, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride and all that.
Progress. Progress. Progress. I'm a bit hesitant to outline progress in case I jinx it. Nonetheless, there has been progress albeit slow, grudging progress which makes me want to digress. So perhaps I shall.
How is it that July 4th can already bring with it a morning chill reminiscent of September? How? How? How? Howl! Yes, there was a chill this morning. Already. It makes me want to weep although there's a small part of me which feels a bit of relief. We do need some rain to wash the dust off everything. It may also help hydrate the bits of me which need refreshing.
I made some decisions yesterday. N2.1 for doxorubicin. And was proved right. No faith. Must have faith in own abilities if not in anything else celestial. Unless in Florida then yes, I can see why one would have faith in celestial teapots and the like. It's all the vast empty, humid, swampland that makes one need to hold on to something - anything.
How did I get to Fl? Doesn't matter. In any case, there I was bending over the microscope looking at cells through the filters of N2.1 and happily seeing red and no blue, then switching over to A and seeing blue but no red - even happier - when out of the blue, my back muscle saw red and went into convulsions and basically vomited cytokines. Fortunately I remain un-Italian and was stoic (doesn't happen with Italians apparently) and maintained my composure enough to show I and A the red on blue while seeing red through my own blue fug. God it was horrible. The annual back twitch. I hate it when this happens. I rushed to JK after and demanded 325mg of Asprin.
|Swoon for me!|
|Always book a return trip|
- I'm short one bracket but have all my marbles
- One bracket doesn't fit properly and slides
- I changed my mind about putting dark curtains up in the bedroom
- This is the routine - you almost always have to do two trips. Ikea designs the shopping experience so you have to
On the plus side:
- I can finally return the lamps I don't like
- Ditto the cords that came with them (but separately)
- I will get the missing bracket and complete the hanging of the curtain panels
- Because I'm doing a return from months ago, I can get now get some cheap Swedish chocolate
You see, it all evens out. Good (cheap and cheerful chocolate - exactly what I need) can come out of evil (muscle spasms and rush-hour trips on transit to Ikea).