Focus

Focus. Today, I must focus...oooh, pretty little bright thing, look how it shines and twinkles!

Now where was I? Oh yes, must answer some e-mails today. How well will I be able to do this without stressing out my little feeble wrists and with my eyes closed because I can't find my reading glasses and so everything on the screen is a bit of a blur and this gives me a headache, but I can't take advil to relieve it because I've got some blood tests coming up for which I must be pure and unsullied. At least that's what they tell me.

The other thing I must do is to organize my finances - having been inspired by the events of Thursday and Friday where a whirlwind of cyclonic (but not of the impending Alaskan kind) activity blitzed a whole series of lists into one master list and even better from the master list to a single figure which made some jaws drop, but none the less ended up in a printout that ended up in the maws of the administrators who measured, checked that the text was within the margins and gave a pencil and eraser to the applicant. Then I had to go pee and didn't know what happened next. Thus is my life.

My attempts to get my shit together (and out) are failing miserably - at least the former is; the latter is getting better. So many little things to do - and they're all digital which means I put my back, wrists and shoulders in jeopardy because have to hunch over the keyboard and compose clear, neutral and encouraging (but not overly so) e-mails to various odds and bods. This is what my life has become - from the days of slinging radioactive material around to writing encouraging little ditties to people. What a chore.

It's a good thing I don't do too much managing. I wouldn't have the patience for it.

Be that as it may. I must focus today and the first few things to do are to have a coffee (so as to perk up the neurons), get a load of laundry done (wet you see so they will start to smell soon), send out my social e-mails (before I get dumped from my paltry social circles) and then check my financial status (precarious at the moment) to see whether I can go to the Bear's den tonight or not.

Should I? Should I not? Should I? Should I not? Where the hell is a daisy when you need one?

One last thing - am determined to push out a Google Auto-story. Let's see how witty I can be (not very this morning).

And, no more sugar. No. More. Sugar.