|A wilting lavender hides from the rapacious bees|
- Cyclists who don't know what they're doing
- Motorists who don't share the road
- Pedestrians who are oblivious
- People who are generally arrogant and have a strong sense of entitlement
- People who are demanding but are not willing to lift a finger to help
- People who don't bother saying Thank You
May the 7th circle of Dante which I believe (because I can't be arsed to check) consists of mortal souls being pickled in hot brine while in sight of cool fizzy water be your fate.
That is all I have to say about you because you're not worthy of further attention.
|Where do I go from here?|
There are several things I need to do today:
- Go for a solitary run in the sun
- Deadhead the matthiola who desperately need attention
- Deal with three pressing items on my work list
- Set up a notification on my e-mail box telling people to bugger off
- Find a cool, quiet place which is devoid of all humanity for a nap
- Get some serum to settle the inflamed cells on my face
- Tell Satan to get him behind me once and for all
- Rub MM's face in it
- Find an electrician; send Dr. C an e-mail - the two are linked
- Settle my mind (done when the above is done)
- Settle my soul (done when I can accept that I'll never accomplish the above) - actually if I do all that, I may as well be flamed and turn into ashes which can then be scattered from a high to blind the populace with my personal haze
- This is what happens when you're not appreciated, and your brilliance is not recognized
- The gap? Mind the gap. Ha. I am the gap
- I must also shave but not too closely so as to not inflame those damn cells any more
- Get more shredded paper and pick up some dead leaves to give the worms a nice little home to crawl into when it gets too hot or wet
- Get over FOMO
|What awaits me in the festering dark?|
If I had a cosmic wish for today, it would be that I get a clearly delineated, no arguments about the result possible, positive result that proves me right. You notice that it has to prove me right. I don't care for answers that are positively clear and right, but which prove me wrong. To the 7th circle of hell with you too.
Clarity, definition and certainty - that's what I want this week. Will I get it? I doubt it - not where my life is going at the moment - which is the summer doldrums when applications have to be completed, politics fought, and festering obligations taken care of.
Feh. It's going to be a long, dry and arid summer.