And what a Christmas it was...


n which Christmas comes a little bit early...

And what a Christmas this was... There'd been a flurry of invitations from various lovelies - some lovelier than others, but I shan't say who so as to keep them competing. Anyway, I came home late last night and walked into my apartment, and the atmosphere was thick with excitement - the little fellers were all abuzz - and I wondered what all the fuss was.

Then I saw it. Sitting on my table as cool as a cucumber, gleaming in the semi-darkness, glowing softly in blue and purple. I thought I might be hallucinating, but no I wasn't, it was still there even after rubbing my eyes, although I should really have washed my hands after handling those chillies.

A Galaxy Nexus. In. My. Apartment. 




Can life get any better? I don't think so. A present from the Android Army. So generous and kind of them. They're such lovely fellers - and they also wish you a Merry Christmas.